Monday, November 11, 2024

Unexpected Step

If there was only a way to learn and practice during the weekday, ideally after work.... Since my commute is rather time consuming, I often stop by at my favorite boba shop about half way home. While relaxing, I decided to search for any nearby archery clubs/ranges. Thankfully, there was one located only a few miles away--an unexpected find! 

This is at the maximum distance of 20 yards within the indoor archery range, using a rental bow and arrows. Not too bad for now. 

One might say that the indoor experience introduced new opportunities to practice and learn more about the sport and equipment. Is it a detour, a dead-end, or a doorway to something even more exciting?

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Small Step for Man

One giant leap for me! Two days and quite a few arrows later, I'm beginning to manage a better grouping at around 20 yd. Shooting arrows...